blog





Monday, January 3, 2011

Day 3 of 365


Chaos. That is my life at times. Today was the first day back to work after being home since Christmas Eve. It wasn't as bad as I expected, but it felt like I was chasing my tail a bit. The usual. The life of a working mom with 3 kids and hobbies who likes to have some down time a day as well. Well, unfortunately, there are only 24 hours in each day. Mine fill up fast, and I tend to feel like I am treading water rather than actually getting ahead.

This weekend I changed that up a bit. I organized my scrapbooking things for my weekend retreat coming up. I put my new paper in color order, I weeded out scraps, I did some cricuting. And I took my ribbon box, my unbelievable disaster of a ribbon box with loose tangled ribbon everywhere, and turned it into the above picture. It's my little corner of organization in my chaotic life.

No comments:

Post a Comment