blog





Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Day 25 of 365

Someone recently made a comment about my girls dressing alike that made it sound like I was doing them a disservice in continuing to buy them matching outfits. I was a little upset about it at first I am new to this whole sibling thing. I never had any, so having children of my own is my only experience with the sibling relationship.

Then I realized, my girls like to dress alike. They get excited when they have the same outfits. They often choose to wear matching clothes on their own. They occasionally get upset when they don't have matching outfits. This does not mean they always want to match - of course not. They are very independent and have their own unique styles. Molly much prefers dresses and Kiera prefers pants. They both can agree on skirts and longer swing style tops. So, they have clothes that reflect their tastes, clothes other people buy them, clothes I buy them that they hate, and some clothes that match each other.

I think they look adorable in matching outfits. They think they look adorable in matching outfits. At the end of the day, that's all that matters. Look at those faces, do they look upset?

No comments:

Post a Comment